Some things are forever - like being a Missouri Southern LION!
The Missouri Southern State University Alumni Association was established in 1945 to strengthen communication, loyalty and friendship among all alumni, faculty and staff, and all other friends of the university.
In representing university alumni, we believe:
- All alumni, including former students, should have access to the benefits of the Alumni Association
- Alumni should remain engaged with the university
- We are all members of the Missouri Southern family
- Loyalty to our university is fulfilling
- Involvement can lead to greater support of the university
Because we believe these things, the MSSU Alumni Association is discontinuing its membership dues program. We are welcoming all 30,000 plus alumni as full members - a lifelong investment in MSSU that centers on engagement and gives all alumni equal access to the Association's programs and services. Although we won't be asking you for membership dues, we will continue to rely on your support - attending events, volunteering for alumni programs and making a gift to the university.
We actively support the mission, tradition and pride of Missouri Southern State University by uniting the Southern family with a "Connection for Life."
Browse our website for information on alumni events, news, and how you can show your pride.
Stay Connected to MSSU: