Why the Lion Cub Academy?
Invest in your child's future at the Lion Cub Academy!
The Lion Cub Academy is open to the public for enrollment and the new location will allow for growth, enhancing opportunities for your child. Potential families are welcome to come by the academy and tour our facility at any time.
The Academy's implementation of Creative Curriculum provides a critical introduction to education through enriching experiences. Our Lion cubs will be under the guidance of full time Educators with a baccalaureate credential. All personnel are trained in the use of Conscious Discipline, which facilitates strong relationships between staff, children, and families and supports a safe, nurturing environment. Advantages offered at the Academy include an unrivaled outdoor classroom area, Fresh Ideas food service will provide for nutritional needs, and classroom video surveillance.
About the LCA:
- The Missouri Southern State University Lion Cub Academy (LCA) is housed in the Joplin Regional Center Building at the corner of Geotz Boulevard and Newman Road.
- The Lion Cub Academy provides child care for children one to six years of age. Applications are now being accepted and a waiting list will be activated upon reaching capacity.
- The LCA has been in operation since 1986 and is licensed by the State of Missouri Department of Health.
- All areas have openings for enrollment.
- To place your child on the waiting list, click on the How to Enroll tab on the left hand side of the page.
For more information please contact: