Requesting a Transcript
Order your official transcript here! National Student Clearinghouse
Missouri Southern has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and costs.
- You can order transcripts using any major credit or debit card which will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You may also track your order online.
Official transcripts mailed to your home address will be in a sealed envelope with stamps across the seal.
The MSSU Registrar's Office cannot release a transcript if there is a financial obligation to the institution.
Viewing Your Unofficial Transcript Through LioNet
Current students may view their unofficial transcripts by logging on to LioNet
and following these steps:
- Under the Student Quick Links box on the left side of the screen, select "Student Menu"
- Select "Student Records"
- Select "Academic Transcript"
- Select the course level you want to view or select all levels. The Transcript Type is "Web Transcript-Unofficial". Click on "Submit"
This will allow you to view your unofficial academic transcript which shows transfer courses accepted by MSSU (using MSSU course numbers), MSSU courses completed, and courses in progress. The Transcript Totals section shows your total hours and GPA.