To ensure timely processing of your graduation application, please be aware of graduation deadlines.
- Visit Lionet to file your electronic graduation application. Double majors file two times.
- Print a CAPP Degree Evaluation to accompany your form. One CAPP per degree.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor to discuss your requirements. Your advisor will process your graduation checklist and route it to the Registrar's Office.
- After the Graduation Checklist is received by the Registrar, a confirmation email will be sent to your university email account.
5. If you are attending the ceremony, you will receive a prompt in Lionet to order your cap & gown.