Skip to main content

Civil Disturbance


The following actions should also be taken:

The University Police will assess the situation. Participants who refuse to disperse may be subject to prosecution if any Municipal, and/or State Laws have been violated.

If a class lecture is disrupted, call the University Police at extension 2222 or 417-626-2222.