About the Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance major course of study is designed to provide a quality comprehensive educational environment to students for the development of the critical, personal, professional and intellectual competencies necessary for success in the complex and dynamic global business world. If you have an interest in the field, this degree will take you on your way to understanding finances in the modern world.
What You'll Learn
- About money and financial institutions and the process of investments, portfolio management and financial strategies.
- The details on finances including capital rationing, leverage, debt financing, stock, leasing, mergers and more.
- About the principles of insurance, bank management and advanced topics in finance.
This Degree is Great for You if:
- You want to work with the decision makers of outside organizations including banks, government agencies, stockholders, suppliers, businesses, and more.
- You want to use your intelligence, education and diplomacy as you consider the goals of your organization or client.
- You're looking for a growing field with a wide variety of job opportunities.