About the Degree
The Entrepreneurship minor is offered to all Degree Candidates at MSSU, regardless of major. The courses help you identify their own entrepreneurial potential and recognize entrepreneurial opportunities in their environment. The minor will enable you to obtain knowledge useful in pursuing their own new venture start-ups or expanding existing businesses. You can earn Entrepreneurial Certificates as they are earning their Entrepreneurship minor.
Entrepreneurship courses are offered via the Internet. A total of 18 credit hours are required.
What You'll Learn
- Important information about business planning, opportunities, innovation and legal aspects of entrepreneurship/
- How to form a venture, taxation, financial analysis, accounting methods and the management process.
- Additional strategies for sales, management, pricing and human resource issues.
This Degree is Great for You if:
- You're interested in starting or expanding a business venture and want to get a leg up on the competition.
- You understand some but not all of what you need to know and want to improve your knowledge base.
- You want to add a valuable minor to a degree in business or another academic area.
- You want to take courses online as you work in your present job position.