A limited number of students are accepted into the program each year. Special admissions procedures are required for admittance into this program in addition to those required by Missouri Southern State University. Applicants must maintain a "C" in all courses required for the Radiologic Technology course of study to be eligible for acceptance.
The following courses must be successfully completed prior to starting the program:
- Bio 221 Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- Eng 101 College Composition I
- Math 30 Intermediate Algebra (or higher)
- Bio 121 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Rad 111 Medical Terminology