Please click on the links below for additional assessment information:
MISSOURI CONTENT ASSESSMENTS 2014-15 for test codes, titles, fees, etc.
For additional testing and test prep information for the Teacher Education Entrance Exam visit: Missouri Educator Gateway Assessments
Missouri General Education Assessment (MoGEA)
**This test replaces the former CBASE. All areas must be passed prior to tentative admission.
Test fee of $49.00 should be paid at registration. Sitting fee of $15.00 should be paid at the Bursar's Office, Hearnes Hall #105.
Tests are administered in the Health Science Building unless otherwise noted.
- June 1st 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- June 8th 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- June 15th & 20th 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- June 29th 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- July 7th 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- July 13th 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- July 18th & 26th 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
MoGEA Minimum Passing Scores:
English-183; Writing-167; Math-180;
Missouri Content Assessment (MoCA)
- June 2nd; 9th; 15th; 16th; 20th; 21st; 27th
- July 6th; 11th; 20th; 27th
Please contact the Office of Advising, Counseling, and Testing Services at 417.625.9512 for testing dates
**This test replaces the PRAXIS
ACT Residual Test
Test fee of $50.00 should be paid at the Cashier's window, Hearnes Hall, Room 105 before the test date. Tests are administered in Hearnes Hall, #311 unless otherwise noted.
- June 27th
- July 11th
- August 29th
- Register for the test at the Office of Advising, Counseling, and Testing Services
- You must wait 60 days to retake the ACT Residual Test
Please note that each semester, the Teacher Education Assessment Coordinator provides a registration presentation. It is imperative that you attend this meeting as passage of the proper Exam for your respective degree, content area, and certification is required for graduation.