Students may schedule to take exams through the MSSU Testing Center (Webster Hall - Room 117).
Students must contact the Testing Office to make an appointment 24 hours PRIOR to the test date.
Students who need an exam proctored off campus are responsible for making proctoring arrangements.
Students are REQUIRED to present a picture ID at the time of testing.
Failure to take an exam at the reserved time will be reported to the instructor.
Testing Hours for Fall 2015*
- Monday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1:00 p.m . – 4:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
*hours subject to change
Proctor Guidelines and Application
Students are responsible for making their own proctor arrangements. For information who is an appropriate proctor and to obtain the application to be a proctor, click the link below.
Severe Weather Information
If MSSU is closed due to inclement weather, the testing office will be closed as well. Your test will need to be rescheduled. Your instructor will understand. Your safety and the safety of our employees are most important.
If inclement or severe weather causes the cancellation of classes or programs at Missouri Southern State University, students, faculty, staff, vendors and visitors should check the following sources for announcements:
- The Missouri Southern website home page; or LioNet.
- Visit Missouri Southern’s Facebook page.
- Local and regional radio stations, including 88.7KXMS/Fine Arts Radio International, and radio stations in Joplin, Aurora, Carthage, Miami, Monett, Neosho, Nevada, Pittsburg, Springfield, and stations in Northwest Arkansas;
- Joplin TV stations KSN, KODE, KOAM and FOX14 and their respective Web sites;
- Web news services at the Joplin Globe and Joplin Independent.
Please contact Distance Testing at email@example.com about rescheduling exams.