Location: Billingsly Student Center
Part A: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Check In
You will sign in, verify your major, drop off your health history form and copy of your shot record, and pick up your bag with enrollment information.
Looking for something to do before the program begins at 1:00 p.m.?
- get your housing questions answered 3 rd floor
- eat lunch in the Lion’s Den 2nd floor
- talk with a financial aid adviser Room 309 3rd floor
- take a tour of the Beimdiek Recreational Center 2nd floor
- get your Student ID & parking permit Room 109, 1st floor
- take a ‘selfie’ with Roary 2nd floor
- purchase MSSU gear at the bookstore 2nd floor
- get assistance with your e-mail, LioNet, & Blackboard Room 307 3rd floor
Part B: 1:00-1:30 p.m. – Welcome & Enrollment Overview
Welcome and overview of afternoon's agenda
Family/Guests will be escorted to their session, while you are given instructions on enrollment.
Part C: 1:30 p.m. – Student Enrollment (Please allow several hours for the enrollment and checkout process.)
What you can expect…
- enroll with a faculty advisor in your major area of study
- get answers to your questions
- receive a program requirement sheet, to know what classes you need to graduate
Part D: 2:00 p.m. - Checkout Procedures
What happens at checkout?
- learn to navigate LioNet and print your schedule & bill
- review your schedule with a checkout specialist
- complete a Textbook Reservation form
- get a map with your classroom locations
After Checkout — Meet up with your family/guest (2nd floor BSC)
You can meet up with your family downstairs in the lounge in front of the bookstore or in the Lion’s Den to decide if you have everything completed.
Part E: 2:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. Residence Hall Tours & Campus Tours