What is Southern Welcome?
Southern Welcome is an orientation and enrollment event designed to get you familiar with campus, meet with student support services, and enroll for classes. All of your needs can be met in one location in one afternoon.
How do I enroll for classes at MSSU?
- Complete an application for admission. Once you receive your acceptance letter you will be mailed a Southern Welcome Flyer containing valuable information. The next step is to register for Southern Welcome.
- If you are a freshmen, select the "Freshmen" tab on the left of this page. If you are a transfer or former student, select the "Transfer/Former" tab on the left of this page.
- Select a Southern Welcome date that fits into your schedule and then complete the online registration.
What Can I Do at Southern Welcome?
- Enroll with an academic advisor
- Obtain your Student ID and parking permit
- Tour a residence hall
- Speak with a financial aid counselor
- Meet with the Bursar's office to learn about payment options
- Take a campus tour
What Should I Bring?
- Your State or Federal issue ID
For example – Driver's license or passport
- A copy of your academic transcript(s)
- Your completed medical history form and your shot record
Still have a few questions? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions!
Welcome to the pride - The Lion's Pride !