Tutoring and extra help
College is just the first step to a successful future
Check these sites out to help you get through high school and figure out what you want to do with YOUR Future.
Learning Express Library
- Whatever your goal, Learning Express Library's resources will help you succeed. Each of our Student Success Centers offers the practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information you need to achieve the results you want—at school, at work, or in life. Looking to land a job? You'll find an entire Student Success Center dedicated to helping you get the one that's right for you.
Journey to college
- Like this facebook page and discover how others have made their journey to college!
- March2Success is a FREE tool that provides educational content to help anyone improve their knowledge and test scores.
I Can Succeed
- College Access Network. All kinds of information on how to apply, pay for college, manage your money, explore different colleges, and much much more. Also has a section for Middle school students on saving for college and preparing for high school.
First In the Family - Your High School Years
- Believe in YOUR RIGHT to college and get the knowledge you need. Practical tips from first generation students
- This will help students plan, enroll, and succeed in college.
Show Me the Future
- Financial literacy and life skills game, designed to help 12-20 year olds prepare for their futures. The game helps players understand: cost of living, budgeting, wants vs. needs, financial planning, the value of higher education.... and MORE... CHECK IT OUT!
Mapping your Future
- Career exploration adventure for middle and high school students.
- College students from around the country give advice about the different universities they attend. This is also a site that can help you find a college that is just right for you.
- Campus compare helps students search for the college that is right for them.
- Students can take surveys to help identify their college needs and desires.