SWAG is a student organization that operates through the Wellness Department.
Meeting Info: Monday, September 8th from 1p-2p in BSC 343 (snacks will be provided)
SWAG Members will:
- Serve as a positive example to other students.
- Represent the values and concerns of the majority of responsible students.
- Work to explore common ground shared by administrators, staff, and students regarding prevention goals, objectives, and activities.
- Speak out when campus administrators, faculty, students, or community representatives misrepresent the responsible attitudes and behaviors of the student majority.
- Speak from the facts and research-based knowledge about alcohol and other drug problems, not on the basis of personal opinion or anecdotal impressions.
- Participate in many of the fun activities around campus, have a say in what activities we bring to campus, help others lead a safer lifestyle, attend regional/national conferences, and get free t-shirts!
To learn more about SWAG or become a member:
Attend: Our meetings
Find us on Facebook!