Wellness Incentive Program
Who: MSSU faculty, staff, students, & their spouses
When: Now-April 26th 2013
Registration: Registration is on-going throughout the program. Register on-line.
For this year's incentive program, participants will have the opportunity to work at their own pace to complete goals from the 7 Aspects of Wellness. In honor of MSSU's 75th Anniversary, participants completing at least 75 goals will receive a FREE T-SHIRT. Participants will also have the opportunity to win one of our grand prizes.
- We may add goals throughout the year. Please feel free submit goal suggestions, as well!
- You may submit your accomplishments at the beginning of each month or at the end of the program, through the link provided or by dropping a hard copy by the Rec Services office (BSC 241). We will keep a spreadsheet going of submitted results throughout the year.
- All completed goals will be due by noon Monday, April 29th, 2013. To keep it fair for everyone, goals submitted after this time will not count towards your program total.
- You will receive periodic e-mail reminders/updates throughout the year to help keep you going!
- An editable electronic version of the goals.
- A list of goals has been created for each of the 7 Aspects of Wellness.
- The goal difficulties vary to allow participants of all levels to participate.
- There are also places under each section to create your own goals.
- Check off your completed goals by placing the completion date in the column provided.
- The green box on the left side of each page is where you can mark which goals you would like to work towards.
- You will need to complete at least 2 goals from each category to be eligible for prizes and/or the t-shirt!!
Grand prize entries can be earned based on the following:
- 1st Entry: Complete at least 10 goals
- 2nd Entry: Complete at least 40 goals
- 3rd Entry: Complete at least 75 goals
- Additional Entries: For every 25 additional completed goals
- BONUS Entries: Stay tuned to this page, follow MSSU Wellness on Facebook, & check your e-mail!