Did you know?
It takes, on average, four hours for someone to create a resume from scratch?
Career Services can help create resumes, edit existing resumes, and more! Use Optimal Resume to get started and call 417-625-9343 to set up an appointment today.
- Resume Worksheet - First time writing a resume? Start here!
- Action Verbs for Your Resume - Review these action verbs to help create your resume
- Chronological Resume - Step-by-step instructions on how to create a chronological resume
- Chronological Resume Example - View a sample chronological resume
- Cover Letter - Step-by-step instructions on how to create a cover letter
- Cover Letter Example - View an example cover letter
- References - Step-by-step instructions on how to create a reference page
- References Example - View a sample reference list
- Functional Resume - Step-by-step instructions on how to create a functional resume
- Functional Resume Example - View a sample functional resume
- Resumes for Creative Fields - Step-by-step instructions on how to create a resume for creative fields
- Resumes for Creative Fields Example - View a sample creative resume
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) - Learn when to Use a CV over a resume and what information to include
- Basic Business Letters - View more information about cover letters from Purdue OWL
- 10 Phrases That Don't Belong in Your Cover Letter
- The Resume Revolution Learn about the evolution of resumes, find new trends, and read expert advice