What can I do on Hire a Lion?
- Search student resumes and cover letters
- View student internship and volunteer opportunities
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Schedule on-campus interviews for class assignments
- Browse employers
- Develop a searchable profile
How to Use Hire a Lion
Student accounts are created for you, 3-5 business days after you enroll in classes
with the following login:
Username: complete MSSU e-mail address
Password: Student ID number with a capital S.
Alumni graduating before 2012 logging in for the first time will need to create an account by following the link below the log in button.
- Hover over Job/Internship Search; select Job Search from the drop down.
- To narrow the search results, click on the arrow below Job Type, choose the appropriate job types, click on close, finally press search.
- On-campus jobs require a resume; start one now with Optimal Resume!
Students must have a resume uploaded to Hire a Lion to apply for on-campus positions.
To upload a resume on Hire a Lion:
- Save the resume as a PDF or Word document.
- Select My Account, then choose My Resumes, Cover Letters, References.
- Click Add by the appropriate document type. Upload document and save.
Job Search Resources
12 Keys to Internship Success
Ways to be a successful intern.
Behaving Professionally on Social Media
How to behave professionally on social media.
Dress to Impress and What Not to Wear to Job Fairs
What to wear and not wear to an interview.
Employer Pet Peeves
Things not to do: employers top pet peeves.