- Test starts at: Times Vary
- Test ends at: Time Varies
- Length of test: approx. 5-6 hours
- Cost: $235, Late fee: $60
- Check in time: Times Vary
- Host: (Not available at MSSU)
The Medical College Admission Test:
The Medical College Admission Test is a standardized, mutliple-choice examination designed to assess the examinee's problem solving, critical thinking, writing skills, and knowledge of science concepts and principles prerequisite to the study of medicine. Scores are reported in Physical Sciences, Verbal reasoning, Writing Sample, and Biological Sciences.
Almost all U.S. medical schools require applicants to submit MCAT exam scores.
Applicants may learn more about the exam at: MCAT