Registrar's Office

Registrar's Office Online Forms

These are forms which can be completed online.
Submission of these forms requires the entry of your SID and PIN which will constitute as an electronic signature.
If you do not see the form you need listed below, we do not have an online version available.
Please see our printable forms page to view forms available for downloading.

Student Forms

Faculty Forms

Our Major/Minor Change Request Form is currently under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience and will have it back up as quickly as possible. You may stop by the Registrar's Office to fill out a paper form if you are needing it updated sooner. You may also use our printable form to be mailed or faxed, however, these must be accompanied by a copy of your driver's license or other official ID which includes a signature.