Transfer Counselor for students transferring from an out of state school
Room: Hearnes Hall Room 106G
- Alma Mater: B.G.S. with an emphasis in Speech Communication from Missouri Southern
- Where are you from? I was born in Joplin, and have lived in the area most of my life. I am proud to live in an area where everyone truly cares about their neighbor and is always willing to lend a help hand.
- Why Choose MSSU?: Missouri Southern is like home to me. The faculty and staff are always willing to assist in any way possible to help each student succeed. You are never a number at MSSU; classes are small, there are plenty of activities, the campus is beautiful, it is affordable and you get a 'university experience' with a hometown feel.
- Advice to prospective students: Check out the campus by taking a campus tour. Visit with faculty, staff and students. Research majors and options to determine if MSSU is the perfect fit for you.
- Who is your favorite performer? Blake Shelton because he is talented, hilarious, and all around awesome!
- What is your favorite quote? "Give your children two lasting things, one is roots, the other is wings."
- What is your favorite movie? Les Miserables
Visit my Facebook page