Ways You Can Give
If you have any questions, please call (417) 625-9396.
So that you can give a gift in the future we also accept estate gifts and other planned gifts.
Our online donation form is securely hosted by a third-party. You will be taken to a processing page but will return to our website upon completion.
- Fill out the pledge form with your method of payment.
- Make checks payable to Missouri Southern Foundation and mail them to the address below.
Missouri Southern Foundation
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801-1595
If you wish to support a specific area or program, indicate your designation in the memo section of your check or on the form.
Call (417) 625-9396 to talk to a member of the MSSU Foundation.
- You can make a gift by using your credit card or
- You can make arrangements to make a gift.
A pledge is a promise to make a future financial commitment. Fill out the pledge form with your method payment.
- Pledges may be made in:
--a single payment or
We are happy to assist you in setting up a pledge.
- Annual gift pledges are payable within one year.
- Generally, major gift pledges are payable within five years.
- The Foundation will send a pledge reminder each time a payment is due.
By arranging a monthly electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account.
MSSU Faculty and Staff can contribute via payroll deduction.
- Please contact the Missouri Southern Foundation Office, (417) 625-9396.