Ways You Can Give
If you have any questions, please call (417) 625-9396.
So that you can give a gift in the future we also accept estate gifts and other planned gifts
- To give online by credit card, please use our secure Online Giving Form. The MSSU Foundation accepts all major credit cards.
- Fill out the pledge form with your method of payment.
- Make checks payable to Missouri Southern Foundation and mail them to the address below.
Missouri Southern Foundation
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801-1595
If you wish to support a specific area or program, indicate your designation in the memo section of your check or on the form.
Call (417) 625-9396 to talk to a member of the MSSU Foundation.
- You can make a gift by using your credit card or
- You can make arrangements to make a gift.
A pledge is a is a promise to make a future financial commitment.
- Pledges may be made in:
a single payment or
We are happy to assist you in setting up a pledge.
- Annual gift pledges are payable within one year.
- Generally, major gift pledges are payable within five years.
- The Foundation will send a pledge reminder each time a payment is due.
MSSU Faculty and Staff can contribute via payroll deduction.
- Please complete the payroll deduction form and send to the Missouri Southern Foundation Office.