- Most campus demonstrations will be peaceful and everyone should attempt to carry on business as normally as possible.
- Avoid provoking or obstructing the demonstrators.
- Should a disturbance occur, immediately call the University Police at extension 2222 or 626-2222.
The following actions should also be taken:
- Alert all individuals in the area of the situation.
- Lock all doors and secure all files, documents, and equipment.
- If necessary, cease operations and evacuate.
- Contact the University Police for further instructions at extension 2222 or 417-626-2222..
The University Police will assess the situation. Participants who refuse to disperse may be subject to prosecution if any Municipal, and/or State Laws have been violated.
If a class lecture is disrupted, call the University Police at extension 2222 or 417-626-2222.