Hire a Lion
What can I do on Hire a Lion?
- Upload resumes and cover letters
- Search for on- and off-campus employment
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Schedule on-campus interviews with select companies
- Browse employers
- Develop a searchable profile
How to Use Hire a Lion
- Student accounts are created automatically with the following login Username: complete MSSU e-mail address Password: Student ID number with a capital S. Alumni graduating before 2012 logging in for the first time will need to create an account by following the link below the log in button.
- Hover over Job/Internship Search; select Job Search from the drop down.
- To narrow the search results, click on the arrow below Job Type, choose the appropriate job types, click on close, finally press search.
You must have a resume uploaded to Hire a Lion to apply for on-campus positions.
To upload a resume on Hire a Lion:
- Save your resume as a PDF or Word document.
- Select My Account, then choose My Resumes, Cover Letters, References.
- Click Add by the appropriate document type. Upload document and save.
Job Search Resources