- Contact 417.625.9343 or email@example.com or follow the directions below.
- Employer Access to Hire a Lion - Choose "Employer Click Here to Register!"
- If you can’t find your organization choose “Can’t Find Your Organization.”
- Complete required sections marked with (*).
- Choose “Register.”
Create New Job & Internship Posting
- Click on New Job. Enter job information. Fields with an * are required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting complete. In the field, “Application Instructions,” enter the procedure in which a potential employee may apply for this position. Click on SAVE to update this information.
* Under the Posting Information section, there are two fields that you need to make a choice on. In “Show Contact Information,” if you select “No,” your contact information will not be available for potential applicants to see. If you select “Yes” on “Allow Online Applications via Hire A Lion,” students will be able to apply online by submitting their resumes. (i.e. When a student applies online, you will receive an e-mail notifying you so you can then view their resume online).
Update My Profile
- Choose My Profile from top menu.
- Click the [Edit] button on left side for the section you to update.
- Make changes and click on SAVE to complete the changes
- Click on View Resumes.
- Use the column titles to sort/filter resumes.
Update Current Jobs & Internship Posting
- There are several sections (position information, Contact Information, and Posting Information) to update.
- To make changes to any section, click on the [Edit] link and make your changes. Once completed, click on “Save” for each section.