Test Center Policies
MSSU ACTS provides services in compliance with expected norms in numerous areas so all parties have realistic expectations of how testing programming is conducted.
- Security measures insuring the integrity of the exams
- Examinee identification procedures
- Monitoring of testing sessions
- Appropriate documentation requests for proctoring
PROHIBITED TEST ROOM ITEMS:
- Cell phones
- All audio or video devices or other electronic instruments
- Tobacco products
- Brief cases
- Unathorized lecture notes
- Study materials, etc.
- Certain calculators
- MP3 recorders
Lockers are provided for personal items.
Back to Testing