College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
Save Time. Save Money. CLEP provides students the opportunity to earn credit for their knowledge obtained: in or out of the classroom, through independent study, professional development, internships, etc. CLEP exams permit persons to earn college credit quicker and less expensive than semester long courses.
- CLEP exams are administered by Advising, Counseling, and Testing personnel.
- Transcripts of CLEP scores from any CLEP Test Center are reviewed and evaluated on the same basis as tests taken at MSSU.
- CLEP exams are administered by appointment only.
- CLEP FEES: (subject to change):
- $100 per exam (two separate payments)
- $80 check, M.O., or credit card made out to CLEP
- $20 cash/check to MSSU
- CLEP exams are administered on computer.
- Generally we schedule a two hour block of time to administer a CLEP exam; most CLEPS actually take 90 minutes. The remaining time is for registration and tutorial purposes.
Missouri Southern accepts these CLEP Exams
for college credit.
Back to Testing