Students come in all different shapes and sizes, as do the reasons for taking a college class. Whether you want to:
- take a class during the summer
- need to enhance your career with a college course
- or just want the knowledge
attending class as a non-degree seeking student is a wonderful way to further your skills or simply learn more about the world around you.
The advantage is – you don't have to meet admission requirements.
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay a $25 application fee
- Wait for your acceptance letter.
It's that easy!
- International students (aka non-U.S.-citizens) MUST be degree seeking to obtain an I-20. Please see International Admissions for more details.
- Non-degree seeking students are not usually eligible for Financial Aid.