Teachers of Elementary Aged Children
The purposes of TEACH are:
- Support and encourage students in elementary level education
- Inform members about elementary level concerns
- Advance appropriate elementary level teacher preparation
- Support legislation, standards, and recommendations which enhance elementary level concepts, practices, and ideas
- Provide information about current elementary level employment opportunities
- Participate in service activities in the community and schools
- TEACH holds monthly meetings to present guest speakers, relevant elementary level topics, and service activities.
- TEACH has an active relationship with area schools and community organizations.
- Membership is appropriate for elementary, early childhood, and special education certification majors
- Annual dues=$10.00
- Contact an advisor or officer to become a member