Student Success Center Tutor
What are the qualifications to be a tutor?
- Have achieved a high GPA
- Show strong achievement in the major
- Indicate a willingness to help others
- Demonstrate responsibility and punctuality
- Complete eight week training class
Why become a Tutor?
- Satisfaction with helping students do their best
- Good preparation for graduate school exams
- Good career preparation
- A way to demonstrate experience to prospective employers
- An opportunity to help others and make a contribution to Missouri Southern
- An opportunity to earn money
TUTOR APPLICATION: Complete an online application to become a tutor.
The Student Success Center, Hearnes Hall Room 301
3950 E. Newman Rd.
Joplin, MO 64801-1595
Email: Student Success Center
We look forward to hearing from you!