Activities are from 11a-1p.
- All activities are come-and-go.
- All equipment is provided.
- Although there are not specific dress requirements, wear or bring attire for safely and comfortable participation.
- Unless otherwise noted all events will take place in the Lion's Den or on the Oval.
- If activities are in the Beimdiek Rec Center (BRC) shoes with non-marking soles are required.
- Participation is open to the entire MSSU community!
- Events are subject to change without notice.
For more information, or to suggest future activities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2014 Events
August (Wellness Wednesday Kick-Off Social)
27th: Make & Take Floats (Frozen Custard Courtesy of )
3rd: Make Thank You Cards for the Troops
10th: Make & Take Bouncy Balls
17th: Yoga Event
24th: Make & Take 1st Aid Kits
1st: Make & Take Circus Paddle Balls
8th: Make & Take Stress Balls
15th: Make & Take Soap
22nd: Make & Take Breast Cancer Awareness Magnets
29th: Make & Take Edible Teeth Snacks
5th: Make & Take Healthy Trail Mix
12th: Veteran's Week Activity
19th: Make & Take Cupcake Turkeys
26th: Thanksgiving Week (No WW)
3rd: Make & Take Cookies & Healthy Hot Cocoa Mix