MicroFit Assessment Information
Pricing | Other Info | Purchasing/Appointments
Our MicroFit is a computer controlled interactive assessment system which provides efficient health screenings and individualized assessments.
- blood pressure
- body composition
- body fat percentage
- aerobic capacity
- back flexibility
- bicep strength
To aid in improving/maintaining your fitness goal(s) a complete MicroFit assessment is recommended every 3-4 months. Schedule your appointment today!
Members: $15 | Non-Members: $25
- A member is anyone who holds a current membership to the Beimdiek Recreation Center or MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center. A non-member is anyone who does not fall under the member category, regardless of MSSU affiliation.
- If purchasing for non-member usage, the non-member price must be paid.
- Appointments are typically available during MSSU business hours; however, arrangements may be made outside of business hours, provided the Beimdiek Rec Center is open. Appointments should be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, or visit may be forfeited without refund.
- Arriving more than 15-minutes late for the appointment may result in the visit being forfeited without refund.
- Reschedules only; no refunds for purchased appointments.
- Please wear workout attire. (No jeans or open toe/heel shoes.) The leg of the pants/shorts will need to be able to be pulled to the top of the leg (revealing the thigh) for one portion of the test.
- Please do not workout, eat, or drink anything other than water for at least 3-4 hours prior to testing, as this may affect the accuracy of the results.
- Visits may be purchased in the Recreational Services office (Billingsly Student Center 241) Monday-Friday between the hours of 8a-5p. Please call ahead if coming during the lunch hour or if you need us to stay a little after 5p.
- We accept cash, check, and/or credit/debit. We do not accept LionBucks or American Express at this time.
- Payment must be received before scheduling appointment.