For more information, you may contact MSSU's Director of Aquatics & Wellness by calling 417-625-9533, or stopping by the Recreational Services office (BSC 241).
Intro to SCUBA
- Who: Anyone ages 10+ (Under age 18 requires parental release)
- What: Experience breathing underwater using scuba gear; learn how to become a certified SCUBA diver.
- When: Please check back early Fall 2015!
- Where: MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center
- Why: Why not?
- Cost: FREE to all MSSU ID holders; $25 for non-MSSU ID holders
- What to bring: MSSU ID, swimsuit, & towel
SCUBA Certification Class
For more information contact MSSU's Director of Aquatics & Wellness at: 417-625-9533.