Pool and Racquetball
Rates do not include:
-Beimdiek Recreation Center Membership
Rates do include:
-MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center membership is included with all Beimdiek Recreation Center memberships
-Member pricing rates on all AquaMassages, MicroFit Assessments, and group Swim Lessons
Cost per Semester:
- Prorated on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Fall or Spring Semester - $75.00
- Summer - $30.00
Semesters run as follows:
- Spring: January 1st - May 31st
- Summer: June 1st - July 31st
- Fall: August 1st - December 31st
To purchase a membership, go to the Recreational Services Office located in Billingsly Student Center Rm. 241, during business hours.
***We cannot accept American Express.
- MSSU employees may also pay with payroll deduct.
Family Swim Passes
- Members of the MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center may purchase Family Swim Passes for their legal dependents under the age of 18
- Passes are good only during family swim hours (which are typically offered daily) w/the sponsoring member.
- The cost is $20/semester; and covers all eligible/legal dependents. (Family Swim Passes are not prorated.)
- To purchase a Family Swim Pass, please stop by the Recreational Services Office located in Billingsly Student Center Rm. 241, during University business hours.
- Guest Passes are $8 per day; and can be purchased at the Recreational Services Office located in Billingsly Student Center Rm. 241 or the Beimdiek Recreation Center located in Billingsly Student Center.
- Only cash and check are accepted at the Beimdiek Recreation Center; debit and credit cards may be used at the Recreational Services Office, during University business hours.
- Must be purchased by a member
- Member must accompany guest