Pool and Racquetball
Rates do not include:
-Beimdiek Recreation Center Membership
Rates do include:
-MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center membership is included with all Beimdiek Recreation Center memberships
-Member pricing* rates on all AquaMassages, MicroFit Assessments, and group Swim Lessons (*with paid memberships only)
Cost per Semester:
- Prorated on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Fall or Spring Semester - $75.00
- Summer - $30.00
Semesters run as follows:
- Spring: January 1st - May 31st
- Summer: June 1st - July 31st
- Fall: August 1st - December 31st
***As of 1/1/2014, current MSSU faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members receive free Pool & Racquetball memberships (if not purchasing Beimdiek Recreation Center membership). Those interested in obtaining their free membership must still show current ID/membership card and register in the Recreational Services Office (BSC 241) during business hours, prior to gaining access to the facility. Free memberships do not include access to any member discount pricing on additional offerings/services.***
To purchase a membership, go to the Recreational Services Office located in Billingsly Student Center Rm. 241, during business hours.
***We cannot accept American Express.
- MSSU employees may also pay with payroll deduct.
Family Swim Passes
- Members of the MSSU Aquatic & Racquetball Center may purchase Family Swim Passes for their legal dependents under the age of 18
- Passes are good only during family swim hours (which are typically offered daily) w/the sponsoring member.
- The cost is $20/semester; and covers all eligible/legal dependents. (Family Swim Passes are not prorated.)
- To purchase a Family Swim Pass, please stop by the Recreational Services Office located in Billingsly Student Center Rm. 241, during University business hours.
- Guest Passes are $5 per day; and can be purchased at the Recreational Services Office located in Billingsly Student Center Rm. 241 or the Beimdiek Recreation Center located in Billingsly Student Center.
- Only cash and check are accepted at the Beimdiek Recreation Center; debit and credit cards may be used at the Recreational Services Office, during University business hours.
- Must be purchased by a member
- Member must accompany guest at all times