From Cambridge International, Oxford Cambridge, and Edexcel; AS and A Level Exams
International AS-Levels and A-Levels are based on the well-established and internationally recognized examinations. These are the most widely used qualification for entry to Common Wealth universities.
Missouri Southern State University gladly accepts these credits as follows:
- AS Levels – 4 Credit Hours
- A Levels – 8 Credit Hours
- Minimum grade of “C”
- Unlimited number of exams will be accepted
- From Cambridge International, Oxford Cambridge, and Edexcel through WES
- Credits for the General Educations requirements will be determined by the Office of the Registrar and given elective or course specific credit.
- Exam credits used to fulfill courses other than the General Education area will be articulated as elective credit. Students may file a General Academic Petition through their advisor for consideration of fulfilling course requirements for the major. The petitions should be accompanied with an exam document fully explaining the subject.
Oxford Cambridge: https://www.ocr.org.uk/
Send WES documentation to:
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801