- Scholarship available up to $6000!
- ONE application , over 200 scholarship just for MSSU students.
- 2018-2019 application will open on October 1st.
To qualify, students MUST:
- Be an admitted student at MSSU
- Apply each year from October 1-December 15! These scholarships are NOT automatically renewed.
- Complete the FAFSA by February 1st.
* International Students must have an I-20 on file with our office to be eligible for scholarships.
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
What are Foundation Scholarships?
Foundation Scholarships are privately funded awards donated to the university from a variety of sources. These funds come from private individuals, clubs, foundations, memorials, and local organizations.
Each Donor has established their own scholarship and the eligibility criteria. Donors may change awards or may not renew their scholarship the next year.
The selection of recipients are made during the Spring and Summer semesters by various committees on campus. Recipients shall be notified via mail and/or email. To update this information please submit your online form to the Registrar's office.