- NCAA Division II
- Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA)
- Athletic Scholarships require the recipient to participate in the activities stipulated by the awarding department.
- These scholarships/performing awards are made on a competitive basis to students who qualify.
- A portfolio of information or audition may be required.
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hours) and meet the required Grade Point Average (GPA) in order to reapply for the award.
- Students must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). These awards are not available for the Summer Session unless approved by the Director of Student Financial Aid.
- Applications should be submitted to the Director of Athletics. For a list of coaches and contact information pertaining to your sport, please see the MSSU Athletics Directory Page.