Receipt of Payment
Event registration fees are due ten (10) business days prior to the day of the event.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellation requests should be sent via email to the Office of Career Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, using the refund policy listed below:
- Up to 10 business days before Event: Once payment is made, a full refund will be granted if cancellation is requested via email by 5 pm CST ten business days prior to the event.
- 1-9 Days business days before Event: Refunds will not be issued to organizations cancelling between one (1) and nine (9) business days before event.
- Day of Event Cancellations: All cancellations on the day of the event will forfeit a refund. Please note that organizations with outstanding fees will not be permitted to attend future career events until their account is paid in full.
- Sponsor Cancellations: Due to organizations receiving exposure through various marketing channels (including, but not limited to: social media, Career Services webpage, and on-campus promotion), as well as expenses incurred during event promotion, sponsors will not receive a refund if registration is cancelled.
Failure to Attend
Upon receipt of registration fee and payment, an organization is expected to attend the event. Registered organizations that do not attend on the day of the event and fail to notify the Office of Career Services of cancellation according to the Cancellation Policy will not receive a refund. Organizations that do not attend will not be permitted to participate in future career events until their account is paid in full.
If Missouri Southern State University has announced a closure on the day of the event due to inclement weather, the Office of Career Services will decide if the event will continue by no later than 8:00 am on the day of the event. Should inclement weather prevent the event from occurring, the Office of Career Services will attempt to reschedule.
- If a registered business or organization chooses to participate on the rescheduled date, all fees and cancellation policies will apply.
- If the organization chooses NOT to participate on the rescheduled date, a 100% refund will be granted.
- If the event cannot be rescheduled, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded to all registered organizations.
Organizations or recruiters needing accommodations in order to participate in events should contact the Office of Career Services at 417-625-9343. Missouri Southern State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.