To Register for MoGEA:
Actual registration for MoGEA testing is done through the MoGEA website.
- You will select a test center when registering with them.
- Payment for the MoGEA test itself is to the publisher (MEGA).
- There is an additional sitting fee to the Campus Testing Center.
After You've Registered for MoGEA:
The following will apply to those who will test with us, after having first registered with MoGEA:
The MSSU Testing Services sitting fee based on your registration with MEGA.
$15 for those taking the entire test.
$10 per section for those who are retesting.
MSSU students should first go to the Bursar's Office (105 Hearnes Hall) and pay the necessary sitting fee.
- Bring the Bursar's Office receipt to Testing Services office Webster Hall 118 (Building #36) on campus map.
MoGEA test takers with accommodations:
In order to be approved for alternative testing arrangements due to a medical or cognitive disability, candidates must do the following:
- Declare their intent to request alternative arrangements when registering and before scheduling their appointment.
- Complete and submit the Alternative Testing Arrangements Request Form (available at www.mo.nesinc.com) along with the required documentation.
Please review the restrictions and rules determined by MoGEA for the test. This extends to specific details regarding acceptable photo identification as well as the use of calculators. Please note this special reminder that cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed in the Testing Center. (Details for photo identification, prohibited items, and calculators).
Customer Support for Examinee Questions: Evaluation Systems, Monday -Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. eastern standard time at
( 413) 256-2891 or 1-800-514-8494
MSSU Testing Sites
Directions to Campus