Helpful Reminders for All New Students
- Have you filed your FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid? This is required for all federal, state, or institutional aid.
- If you filed your FAFSA, have you viewed your Financial Aid awards in Lionet (may still be in process). For more information contact the Financial Aid office at 417-625-9325
- If you are going to receive outside scholarships, have you turned in all outside scholarship documentation to the MSSU Scholarship office? For more information contact the Scholarship office at 417-625-3161
- Did you receive your MSSU student ID, Pin #, and Email Address? If not contact MSSU IT department at 417-659-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you activated your MSSU email account? Use directions on website or contact MSSU IT department for assistance or with questions. Contact 417-659-4444 or email@example.com
- All students going to live in the residence halls have to get a Meningitis Vaccination or sign a waiver. Have you gotten your Meningitis vaccination? For more information, contact the Willcoxon Health Center at 417-625-9323
- If you plan on living in the residence halls, have you completed your Housing Contract and paid your Housing Application fee? For more information contact the Housing Office at 417-625-9522
- Have you sent your final High School transcript to the MSSU Admissions Office? (Freshmen requirement)
- Have you sent official copies of all college transcripts to the MSSU Admissions Office? Official copies mean the transcript has to be sent directly from the transferring college to the MSSU Admissions Office or sent to the MSSU Admissions office in the transferring college’s sealed envelope.