University Diversity Committee
Diversity Week is April 8 - 12, 2013.
Join us for many free, fun and informative events!
- All activities are free to students, faculty, staff, and guests
- Free t-shirts will be given away at ALL events, while supplies last!
"Women in Jazz" by Galen Abdur of Flue Juice Productions
- 12:00 pm-1:15 pm in Phelps Theater, Billingsly Student Center
History of Jazz & Live Jazz Music by Galen Abdur of Flute Juice Productions
- 7:00 pm-8:30 pm in Corely Auditorium, Webster Hall
Henna Tattoos sponsored by CAB
- 10:00am-2:00pm: Lions Den
Honoring our Shared Heritage (Afro-Americans in the Ozarks) Lecture by Father Moses Berry
- 11:00am in Phelps Theater, Billingsly Student Center
Documentary featuring Father Moses Berry
- 1:00pm in Phelps Theater, Billingsly Student Center
Make &Take: Stained Glass Project sponsored by MSSU Wellness Department
- 11:00am-1:00pm: LionsDen, Billingsly Student Center
Salsa Dance Expo with Judy Schneider
- 1:30pm at the Beimdiek Recreation Center, Billingsly Student Center
International Club EXPO
- 9:00am-1:00pm on the Main Floor, Billingsly Student Center
Movie: LINCOLN sponsored by MSSU Wellness Dept.
- 2:30pm and 6:00pm in Phelps Theater, Billingsly Student Center
- FREE POPCORN! FREE DRINKS!
Diversity Week Lunch and Learn
Religions - A Panel Discussion
As part of special Diversity Week events and coordination with Student Activities office, the April Lunch and Learn will continue the Diversity of Religions Series with a panel of experts who will review introduce themselves and the religion they represent. The majority of the lunch will be discussion and questions from the audience.
- Date: Friday, April 12
- Time: Noon - 1 pm
- Location: Phelps Theater, Billingsly Student Center.
Please RSVP by the Wednesday, April 10th deadline.
- Students will need to pick up lunch vouchers in the Student Activities office by Friday morning to receive their free meal.
For more information
If you need to update your registration, or for more information about these events, please email Rikki Smith or call extension 625-3521.
Resource Development Center