Graduation Information for Distance Learning Only Students
To ensure timely processing of your graduation application, please be aware of graduation deadlines.
If you are a distance learning student (no on-campus classes), follow these instructions to apply for graduation:
- Review the Career Services Graduate Information Sheet.
- Print and complete the Application for Graduation. Be sure to SIGN the form.
- Mail or Fax the Application for Graduation to the Registrar's Office:
Missouri Southern State University
3950 E. Newman Rd.
Joplin, MO 64801
Fax: (417) 625-3117
- The Registrar's Office will send your forms to your advisor.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with your advisor to discuss your Application.
- After the Graduation Checklist is verified by the Registrar, a confirmation copy will be sent to you.