The mission of the University Police
At Missouri Southern State University is to provide a secure and safe environment that allows students, visitors, faculty/staff and volunteers to deliver or receive quality services with minimal threats against their personal well being and property.
- Protecting everyone from harm and reasonable fear of harm
- Maintaining an equitable level of order, control and safety in the various university buildings and on campus grounds
- Protecting personal and university property from theft, misuse and vandalism
- Conveying an image of professionalism and serving in a way that is conducive to good university and community relations
- Enforcing MSSU guidelines and regulations