Admission Counselor for the St. Louis Region & Illinois
- Alma Mater: B.S. in Health Promotion and Wellness from Missouri Southern
- Recruiting Specialty: I primarily recruit incoming freshman from the St. Louis area, Central Missouri, schools just North of Joplin off I-49, Western Illinois, and the Chicago area .
- My bio: I ran cross country and track at MSSU. I still continue to run competitively and I help coach the distance runners at MSSU. I’m an avid sports fan, especially for the Chiefs!
- Why should a student choose MSSU? MSSU is a great value! Our programs have amazing outcomes for an affordable price.
- Best admission advice: College is where you are going to spend the next 4 or 5 years of your life. Choose a place where you feel comfortable and fit in. The best way to do that is to visit campuses, ask questions, and compare.
- Who is your favorite performer? Jack’s Mannequin
- What is your favorite author? Dan Brown
- What is your favorite quote? “To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift.”- Steve Prefontaine
- What is your favorite movie? Wedding Crashers
- What is your favorite food? Tacos
Visit my Facebook page