Run a degree evaluation:
- Log on to your LioNet account using your LioNet ID and password.
- Select “Student Menu” under the Quick Links section.
- Select the “Student Records” menu
- Select “Degree Evaluation (CAPP)”
- Select the term. The term selection will determine which catalog requirements are used to check your degree requirements. The catalogs available are 2006-2008 and 2008-2010.
- This will take you to a screen that shows your current major. Click on “Generate a New Evaluation” located at the bottom of the screen to run a new CAPP Degree Evaluation.
- Select the radio button next to your program (degree) and choose the evaluation term. The evaluation term should be the current term or your anticipated term of graduation so that all your coursework is included in the evaluation. Click on “Generate Request”.
- Select the “Detail Requirements” option to view your CAPP Degree Evaluation.
- Print your CAPP Degree Evaluation in LANDSCAPE format.
Be sure to bring a printed copy of your CAPP Degree Evaluation to your advising appointment!
For more information about the CAPP Degree Evaluation, generating an evaluation for a different major, and interpreting your evaluation, visit the CAPP Degree Evaluation FAQ’s