MSSU employs the best IT Web Services professionals to serve the University's constituencies who rely on Internet-based information and services.
The Web Team manages and develops the University's .edu website, SharePoint employee and student intranet sites, LioNet student portal, University Calendar of Events and other web-related platforms.
The Web Team coordinates its activities with University Relations and Marketing to meet the institutions goals and objectives as it serves students, employees, alumni and other constituents.
How to obtain assistance:
Here's how to obtain assistance with web-related issues:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and support personnel will direct your request to Web Services department;
- Contact the HelpDesk in User Services by phone at 417.659.4444;
- Complete an online Work Request form, which will be directed to the HelpDesk and your issue will be sent to the most appropriate area to manage.
- Complete the form via a link on the University’s SharePoint Intranet site, then select “Other Intranet Sites” and navigate the alphabetical listing to find Web Services.
- Contact any staff member listed below.
Who we are: