Care of your Lion Card
- Do not lend your Lion Card to anyone and be sure it is returned immediately after any campus or merchant transactions.
- Do not use your Lion Card as a windshield scraper or attempt to punch any holes in it.
- Protect your Lion Card from pets, magnets, microwaves, scratches, bending, peeling, excessive heat, or accidentally leaving it in a dryer or washing machine.
- Report the loss or misplacement of your Lion Card immediately to the Lion Card office or at www.MSSU.edu/lioncard.
- New or replacement Lion Cards will be issued at the Lion Card Office during business hours. Replacement Fees for lost Lion Cards cannot be charged to student Banner accounts.