Adding funds to your Lion Card
All students, faculty and staff can deposit Lion Bucks.
- Can be used at any Lion Card location to purchase products and services
- Eliminate the need to carry cash on campus
- Do not expire and are rolled over each semester and academic year
Open your Lion Bucks account in the Campus Card Service Center or online here.
For your convenience we offer a variety of ways to add value to your "Lion Bucks" debit account. Your first deposit must be made in person at the Campus Card Service Center. Additional deposits can be made in a number of ways:
- In Person at the Campus Card Service Center, during office hours, located in room 109 (lower level) of Billingsly Student Center.
- Online deposits (First login to LioNet then select the link to "Manage My Lion Card")
- By kiosk machine located in the Library with cash only in denominations of $1, $5, $10, and $20 dollar bills. No change will be given at this machine.
- By mail by sending a check or money order with a completed deposit form to the Lion Card Office.