Location: Plaster Hall- Lobby Check-in: BLDG# 6 ( Please check your account on www.actstudent.org for possible location updates)
- Please make sure your admission ticket has your photo showing
- Must have appropriate ID (www.actstudent.org)
- Check to make sure your Calculator meets ACT's Standards (www.actstudent.org)
Test starts at: 8:00
See ACT Website
Length of test: 3.5 hours Location Information Hearnes Hall
Check in time: 7:30 (suggested) Host: Advising, Counseling & Testing Services (ACTS) Hearnes Hall 417-625-9324 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing Calendar
- Campus Map Building #6 Plaster Hall
Registering for the ACT Registration to take the ACT Assessment must be made directly to ACT. Registration on line.
2015 Test Dates:
2/7/2015, 4/18/2015, 6/13/2015, 9/12/2015/ 10/24/2015, 12/12/2015
"The best indication of how well you will do in college is a measure of how well you can perform the skills necessary for college coursework. The ACT Assessment measures skills in English, mathematics, reading, and science reasoning. These areas are tested because they include the major areas of instruction in most high school programs." (Preparing for the ACT Assessment" booklet) For additional information on preparing to take the ACT, consider reading the "Preparing for the ACT Assessment" booklet found in the ACT Registration packet or from ACT.
- Are you thinking about attending Missouri Southern State University? If so, list Missouri Southern State University as a score recipient. Missouri Southern State University's score recipient code is: 02304. MSSU will use your highest ACT score.
- Score Report Policy Only OFFICIAL test score reports provided to the Office of Admissions directly from the testing company are accepted or from your high school transcripts. Official test score reports are FREE when requested at the time of registration by listing Southern's score recipient code 02304
Test Day Reminders
- A photo ID is required to be admitted to the test room. Carefully read the ACT Registration Bulletin for details. Examinees who do not present an appropriate ID will not be admitted to the test room.
- Cell phones prohibited in testing center.
- For your comfort, we suggest you bring a jacket or sweater as room temperature varies.
- Certain items, such as food, drink, candy, gum, and electronic equipment, are not allowed in the test room,.
- Parking Free parking is available in the parking lot located in the main lot