Obtain your student VISA!
- Follow these Tips for a Successful Visa Interview
- Schedule your consulate interview, by using the Electronic Embassy
- Know about your F-1 VISA and the Travel/ Re-entry requirements.
Get Health Insurance and required immunizations
- Detailed health insurance information from LewerMark student programs
- U.S. law requires all international students to maintain worldwide health insurance. In order for MSSU to ensure all international students have adequate coverage for the entire duration of their study program, all MSSU international students will be automatically enrolled in the university’s health plan upon enrollment. Insurance premiums will cost approximately $372 for the fall semester, and $551 for spring and summer sessions combined.
- MSSU requires that ALL students be immunized against Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) and receive a Tuberculosis (TB) test. You may obtain these services at our Health Center if you cannot provide proof of immunization in English at the time of registration.
Buy Your Airline Ticket.
- Fly into Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to book a direct flight to the Joplin airport on American Airlines.
- You are required to fill out the airport pick-up service form to guarantee transportation to your home.
Pack your bags with these packing suggestions.
Materials from MSSU
Health Records and Medications