Degree-seeking students will receive an official letter of acceptance two to three weeks after completion of admission requirements.
This letter contains your student identification number (aka LioNet ID or S-Number). The Computer Center will send a second letter containing your PIN number and instructions for setting up your school email account.
A brief TO-DO list for newly admitted students:
- Make a Southern Welcome reservation.
- Obtain your LioNet ID card.
- Pick up your parking permit.
- Enroll in classes guided by a faculty advisor in your major.
- Tour campus (optional).
- Be sure to request OFFICIAL, FINAL transcripts from all previously attended colleges and high schools and have them faxed to 417.659.4429. Official transcripts must come directly from the school to the MOSO Admissions Office.
- Check financial aid status. Don't get dropped for non-payment. Check the drop dates.
- Secure your housing. All freshmen students under 21 years of age, not living with a spouse or parents, are required to live on campus.
- Visit the bookstore for your rental textbooks.